Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wah,,,,

Whoa!! OOps! So long never update my blog, guess, there are spiderweb gathering! :P
Well, Had some bad luck then!
I gt myself into some problem with teamwork!
Dun say I am picky but I really got this affinity for trouble...er...challenge.
Apparently, My life was too boring so I need challenges.
I guess Cultural Bias is a big Chasm to cross.
Ang Mohs are really hard to work with!
He only answer sms from guys and not from girls!
You would guess it is shy??
How can you say a chatty guy in class Shy??
Some speculations include, he is a gay or he is a misogynist. If you duno this cheem word, you may want to consultDictionary.com.

haha...yeah..I begin to find computing courses not for me!
Damn cheeem and need a lot of creativity!
Wah.....
Anyway, enuff of the sad sad story, now let me show u some nice nice asthetic stuff that i found in Astro class!
Absolutely fascinating!
Enjoy!


Annular Solar Eclipse


The Milky Way Galaxy in Stars n Dust. Notice that it looks like the wound of Frankestein!


Unexplored Nebula or star clusters


Boomerang Nebula


All these courtesy of NASA, APOD!

Ciao!

No comments: