Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Amazing Race Turn off

Nearly want to slam my remote control after watching the final moments of "The Amazing Race: Family Edition".

WHY ON EARTH DID THE LINZES WIN???!!!!

Fed up with it. I dun mind the Bransens or the Weavers win, but not the yucky family of siblings!

Chauvinistic pigs, meaty bloks, and a whiney sister.

KAo!!!!

CAnt stand it!

Spoil my morning!

The Bransens stupidly choose the logs chores, Dad gets a tad slow in assembling the 52 states of US jigsaw puzzle.

The Weavers sleep thru the search trails, should have get in the stadium long before. They start of badly at the start of the race.

Can't stand it!!

Worse still, the famous line by the sister.

"I can smell the $1 million dollars!"

Wah KAo!
The brother still struggling with the jigsaw and she say that.
Puts me off. She din cheer him but say that!

MAke me want to puke!

I also want to smell the crisp and newness of the new dollar notes wat!!!

You dun have to say it out u know.

Make u look like $$$ faced..
Cant stand it!!!
Yucks!!!!

Still prefers the Gaghan family!!!

No comments: