Monday, December 05, 2005

Shopping trips

haha...Well, sorry for the lack of update lately...
hehe...
Ah...I have meet with my very very dear frenz, Val and Xin.
hehe....Bought a lot of things like shoes and facial stuff.
Oh, Bought a top which i like it a lot. hehe...Thanks to Xin who convince me to buy it.
haha...nothing much except that I have been walking non-stop.
Then guess who I see today?
A senior whom I has at least one class with him every semester till he graduate and he went for exchange program.
He is with his gf.
Tot this semester since he grad I wun see him again. Fate has it planned that I see him even in Dec. Can you believe???
haha....
Normally I dun.
But no choice now have to believe so isnt it.

Yeah, guess for this Dec, I have to meet a lot of people. My sec sch frenz, 7sisters and of course my bunch of university frenz.
hehe....Busy I guess....
I have been planning to go to ACM to see the exhibition.
Any nerd want to join me for it?
I am going to look at the exhibition very slowly. Do bear that in mind!

No comments: