Sunday, December 25, 2005

Aversion to Festive seasons

I duno why, but I think this is one of the most hated festive seasons that I having for these few years. I feel so lonely even though my family members are all present.
I think it is the stress that my education is bringing me. That's why I hated my department of study. Why do they have to leave it till the last minute and not prepared their own students in advance? It is not just the student's problem, it is the entire department, entire faculty problem. Other departments have done it last semester. I dun see why we have to do it last minute even though we are a young department. The stress is killing me in fact. I hate this.
I realise I had to do a lot of things these feel days. I am freakingly stressed. I cant seem to find my happiness anymore. Not even my dearest books can make me smile or happy.
I wonder how am I supposed to cope with it when I get out to work?
I need some depression management.
I need to re-adjust again.
Desperately.
I hope I'll be happy when I am celebrating my CNY.
I need times off. Desperately.
Hope everything come out smooth.

No comments: