Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Funny Cartoons



If you are the drama fanatics like I am, obviously you would have realised where these characters come from.

haha....All my faves are here...gosh....

Ok...in case for all those u din know..

let me give u a brief introduction...

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a warm welcome to the following:

On the left,

1st lady I duno her name but she is in CSI,

2nd Guy , unfortunately again, I duno his name but he is in CSI :NY,

3rd Lady, she is none other than Melinda Gordon, the psychic cum ghost communicator in The Ghost Whisperer,

4th Guy, he is Horatio from CSI: Miami. He is famous for his shades,

5th Guy, he is Grissom from CSI. Famous for his piercing eyes...

6th Guy, he is Leroy Jethro Gibbs aka Gibbs from NCIS who just dun give any1 face,

last Guy, he is Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo aka DiNozzo from NCIS who is just as sticky as a gum...

Geez...

I din realise all I had been watching are those from CBS solely.

Scary huh?

See how one of the 3 main network TVs manage to monopolise our channel.haha....

Geez.....

No comments: